Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pokhara


Nepal is calling to me. Not exactly calling, but it’s my next stop. We will be staying in the city   of Pokhara which is located very close to the Annapurna range (a section of the Himalayas). Actually about 28 miles away from the mountain range. I am super excited, but sadly we only get to stay for three days, as same as the other places we visit. I’ll show you some of the things I saw on my next post. See you in Pokhara!
Nepal is so beautiful! Our hotel has a nice view of some mountains (not sure which ones). 










We arrived really early this morning, but none of us were tired because we slept on the plane.  We decided to travel to the World peace temple which was the even longer the drive to mount Longonot, but it was quite beautiful. 










 I am going back out to explore and will catch up with you tomorrow after I go to Annapurna.

No comments:

Post a Comment