Monday, May 6, 2013

New travels




I am so excited! A group of my college friends and I have gotten an opportunity to travel around the world. Of course we will still have to take our other classes, but we will be doing it online. I go to school in sunny California and I am planning on becoming a geologist. This trip is to help us learn about the earth more specifically tectonic plates. We will be traveling to the world’s largest and main tectonic plates. I know that the North American plate covers California and extends to Greenland, Cuba, Bahamas and parts of Siberia and Bahamas. We leave for the trip early tomorrow morning, and I do mean early, so I should probably go to bed. I’ll catch up with you later!

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! Your writing has just the right touch of believability to make it personal, but still focuses on the science. Great job! ER

    ReplyDelete